Monday, February 4, 2013

The Boxer Mohammad Ali Cannot Speak and Seriously Ill

Mohammad Ali with his wife



Rahman Ali, Muhammad Ali’s brother, said the legendary boxer no longer can speak and could be dead within days.

The former heavyweight boxing champion, 71, was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease in 1984. His brother said the boxer no longer could recognize him.

Muhammad Ali’s most recent public health scare was in 2011 when he was rushed to a hospital after falling unconscious, The Daily Mail reports.

Rahman Ali, also a boxer, said his brother wants to include a response to a Martin Luther King Jr. quote on his gravestone:

“I tried to love somebody, I did try to feed the hungry. I did try, in my life, to clothe those who were naked. I want you to say that I tried to love and serve humanity. The Greatest,” Rahman Ali told The Mail.


Source: http://www.washingtontimes.com/multimedia/image/20120116-154948-pic-621617718jpg/

No comments:

Post a Comment